Toole Peet has been proudly serving Albertans since 1897. The secret to our success for over a century has been attracting and motivating outstanding staff who take pride in what we do and what we represent. Just a few notable points that our employees enjoy about being part of the Toole Peet team include:
- Our progressive Paid Time Off policy that ensures a strong work life balance
- The importance we place on outside education. We offer full reimbursement for insurance courses and cash awards for designations obtained.
- The importance we place on the training process. We have a team of dedicated training specialists who support our staff in an environment where there are always new learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for advancement. We have many examples of employees who have been with Toole Peet for many years who have advanced their way through the various positions/opportunities that we can offer.
- Our in-house facilities including lockers, showers, bike racks for those who may want to jog or bike into work or go for a jog at lunch.
- Rec Room – Let loose with a game of ping pong or watch some TV in our rec room.
- We have had many staff retreats where all staff are invited for a weekend retreat to places like Banff, Canmore, Kelowna and Invermere.
- An active Social Club putting together wonderful events.
- Competitive compensations and benefits