Brokerage RealProSure Insurance Program
What is the RealProSure Insurance Program?
A business Insurance Program customized for the Modern Canadian Real Estate Brokerage. We offer packages Customized to your Brokerage needs. Packages can include Basic Liability Insurance, Property & Options to add property Management Liability and Excess Errors and Omissions Policies to cover any gaps in coverage that there might be in your coverage through REIX.
Who is Insured by the RealProSure Insurance Program?
The RealProSure Insurance program insures the Real Estate Brokerage, Officers and Directors of the Brokerage and all of the employees.
The associate, any unlicensed assistant employed by the associate, and the associates Professional Corporation.
PRINT AN APPLICATION
Why should I choose RealProSure to protect my Brokerage?
The Typical Associate Agreement requires associates to hold the brokerage harmless for liability arising out of the business activities of the realtor.
The Real Estate Insurance Program provides the funding for this agreement, and if an associate is sued, will defend both the associate and the Brokerage firm.
The RealProSure Program is intended to cover primarily Real Estate Sales but can be extended to protect you for other types of operations such as:
Market Value Appraisals
Real Estate Consulting (with no Real Estate transaction component)
When participating in these other types of operations additional Errors and Omissions coverage is required to protect your Brokerage as the coverage by REIX does not cover these operations unless there is a transaction in Real Estate. The Toole Peet RealProSure Team will help you to determine what coverage you need to become protected for any of these exposures.
How will RealProSure protect me?
Real Estate Industry members are often blamed for all kinds of mishaps;
- Did I lock that door?
- Where did I put those keys?
- Trip, slip & Fall
- Mysterious disappearance of sellers property from a listing while showing
- Damage to a listing during or after a showing
- Was the window left open?
- Bank Drafts mislaid or stolen
- Complaints made by the public to RECA
None of these potential claims are covered by REIX
The RealProSure Insurance Program will pay for the cost of the investigation, the defense and settlement of a statement of claim or demand for damages because of property damage or bodily injury caused by an accident or occurrence.
How much Insurance is provided by the RealProSure Insurance Program?
Commercial General Liability:
- $5,000,000 Bodily Injury and Property damage Liability per occurrence
- $1000 Property Damage deductible
- Coverage extended to office in residence
- Open house and missing property coverage
- Personal Injury Liability
- Advertising Liability
- Employers Liability
- Contractual Liability
- Non-Owned Automobile Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- $25,000 Legal Expense per occurrence $50,000 annual aggregate
- $50,000 Identity Theft Insurance
- Comprehensive dishonesty, disappearance, destruction and Forgery;
- Employee dishonesty $100,000
- Loss of Bank drafts or money orders Inside the premises $100,000
- Loss of Bank drafts or money orders Outside the premises $100,000
- Depositors Forgery, bank drafts & money orders $100,000
- Counterfeit Bank Drafts $100,000
How do I apply for the RealProSure Insurance Program?
We will provide seamless protection by bundling Insurance for your associates with a policy for your brokerage. CLICK HERE to print an application or complete the below application to get started today.
Adam Thomson, CIP
Caitlin Bowers, B.B.A, CIP