We're sorry if you've suffered an accident or have a claim on your insurance policy. That's why you have insurance, to protect you when something bad happens. We'll guide you on every step along the way.
Should you report this auto claim?
If there's a slight chance that someone may have suffered as a result of the accident, then you must report the claim. Otherwise, if you choose not to report it, you won't have the insurance policy to protect you from a lawsuit.
There are, however, situations where it makes sense to not report a claim. Keeping your insurance record clean will probably keep your rates down. The only time that we would recommend this would be when there has been an accident with a parked vehicle with no one inside or if hitting an obstacle (ex. pole) and there are no injuries involved.
If this is a consideration, read this special report before you make that decision.
As your independent Broker, we'll do our best to make your claim experience a smooth one.
- To begin, please contact our office to discuss your claim with you and provide full details for the insurance company.
- In some cases we may be able to assist immediately with setting up an appointment for an estimate with one of your insurance company's preferred shops.
- After your claim is processed, we will follow-up with you in 2 days to ensure your claim is progressing smoothly.
- In 30 days we will contact you again to make sure the claim went well.
- As your Broker we want to ensure you have excellent claims service and we are always here to assist where needed!